I collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- The use of enquiry and newsletter registration forms.
- When you purchase any of my products or services.
- The provision of your details to me either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that I collect may include:
- Telephone number
- Email address
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
I use your Data for purposes which may include:
- Providing my visitors with a personalised service.
- Processing orders and enquiries.
I also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- To aid website development.
- To audit usage of the site.
I use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Enabling you to move more easily around my site.
- Tracking your use of my site to better develop my site in accordance with your requirements.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time however this will mean that any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site, prevent access to registration/subscription-only areas of the site and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the ”manage cookies” section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your internet browser.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.