Please get in touch if you want to learn to paint outside and experience the joy and fun that it brings. It is a great tool and skill to know and fosters a new appreciation for the way we look at nature.
I am a friendly and conscientious teacher who is patient and can plan lessons on an individual basis to cater for your needs and ability. No matter how useless you think you are I will help you get the most out of your time with me becoming a skilled and accomplished oil painter.
- I provide one-to-one tuition and for small groups of up to 3
- I charge £30 per hour
- A session lasts between 3-4 hours.
- I supply the equipment and paint for you so it is great for the beginner who wants to try it out before you buy more expensive equipment.
- Colour and light
- Mixing colours tone and temperature
- Painting techniques
- Meditative techniques to feel in the zone for painting
I have places that I can meet you to paint in and around Bristol that caters for the beginner or more advanced painter.
I can travel to you if outside of the city but charge for petrol at 45p a mile.
I can be free at any time of the week with some prior notice.
When painting outside it is generally better to arrange a session in the morning and to make sure the weather is good. However different times of the day have different types of light and any time of day is fine with me.